At Sapient Capital Partners, we only do one thing:
Help entrepreneurs and business owners build and realize on the value of their technology and tech-enabled service companies.
FOCUSED. INDEPENDENT. EXPERIENCED.
Why can we help you?
- We are an advisory firm focused solely on small- to medium-sized private companies with annual sales of up to $50 million.
- We have particular expertise in Software, Web and Technology-Enabled Manufacturing & Services.
- No conflicts.
- We are not product specialists, so we don’t have an agenda or angle in providing the best and most objective advice possible.
- We won’t represent competitors in your space, so you know you’re getting the best terms possible.
- We have no other lines of business to compete with your priorities, unlike the major firms.
- Relevant experience.
- We’ve been private technology company Presidents, COOs, CFOs and Board Directors, as well as senior investment bankers, corporate bankers and investors (private equity, venture capital and angel). So we know how to protect your time and attention on your own business while getting things done.
- We have the technical (CA, CBV, MBA) and educational credentials at top schools such as the University of Chicago and Western.
- We have training and senior transaction experience at some of the best and most innovative financial institutions in North America, such as CIBC, Gordon Capital, JPMorgan Chase (Chemical Ventures), Ernst & Young, Bank of America, and HSBC.
- Our senior team members will see your transaction from start to completion. No juniors running the file after you’ve signed on with Sapient.
REPRESENTATIVE TRANSACTIONS (1/5)
REPRESENTATIVE TRANSACTIONS (2/5)
REPRESENTATIVE TRANSACTIONS (3/5)
REPRESENTATIVE TRANSACTIONS (4/5)
REPRESENTATIVE TRANSACTIONS (5/5)
“Sapient Capital Partners” is a trademark of Sapient Capital Partners Corporation.